Since its founding in 1971, we have developed business specializing in petroleum products and have grown with our customers.
We are deeply pursuing customer’s satisfaction improvement and always trying to provide low price and high quality service.
In order to provide customers with excitement in the future, we will constantly work on improving our services and we will continue to achieve our long-term stable growth and development.
I would like to ask for your further understanding and support in the future.
President Saburo Ishino
- Company name
- Ishinokoyu Kabushiki Kaisha
- Fiscal Year-end
- January 18, 1962
- Head Office
- 8-5-3, Ikegami, Ota-ku, Tokyo, 146-0082, Japan
- President Saburo Ishino
- 16 million yen
- SALES OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS, AIRPLANE REFUELING SERVICES, MANAGE AND LEASE REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES
- Mizuho Bank Kamata Branch, Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank Ikegami Branch
- 1962Ishinokoyu, Y.K. founded by Yoshiro Ishino Became an agent of Mobil Sekiyu K.K.
- 1964Vehicle Division was completed (Kawashimachou Gas Station)
- 1966Aviation Division was completed(in the Chofu Airfield)
- 1974Reorganized into a joint stock company
- 1977Gas Station was completed in Ota-ku, Tokyo
- 1986Start Non-life Insurance Agency
- 1989Capital increased
- 2000Obtain the Permission of Collecting and Transporting Industrial Waste in Tokyo and Yokohama City
- 2009Chofu Aerodrome 50 KL tank is newly installed at aviation fuel gas station
- 2010Exxon Mobil Yugen Kaisha (now TonenGeneral Petroleum Co., Ltd.) Become an agency for lubricant base for aviation
- 2011Started joint operation with GSE vehicle refueling facility with partner company (Haneda Turtle Service Co., Ltd.) at Haneda Airport international district
- 2014New introduction of refueling vehicle (8 KL) in Chofu airport
- 2015Acquired Industrial Waste Collection and Transportation Industry Permit Kanagawa Prefecture (01400069109)
- 2017January 18, Heisei era celebrates its 55th anniversary
- Sales Office
- 7-13-6, Ikegami, Ota-ku, Tokyo, 146-0082, Japan
- TEL:+81-03-5700-1021 FAX:+81-03-5700-0097
- By Train
- About 6 minutes on foot from Gotanda station on Yamanote line to Ikegami station on Tokyu Ikegami line to Kamata
- By Car
- From the capital high-speed Meguro Line Togoshi Interchange Pass the Ikegami Police Station on the 2nd Keihin-dori (National Highway No. 1) towards Yokohama, turn left after passing through the Ikegami line overpass
- Osawa, Mitaka-shi, Tokyo, 181-0015, Japan