I understand that “tax exemption” is tax exempt for aircraft fuel of volatile oil tax and local road tax.
Unfortunately it will not be a tax exemption.
When refueling the AVG 100LL to the aircraft, please be sure to prepare duty-free paper (4 pairs).
Without this paper, we can not prove that we have refueled the aircraft, so we will tax the volatile oil tax and the local road tax.
Since this paper is necessary for each airport, please bring it when you plan to refuel at another airfield. (Refer to “Taxpayment area” for aviation fuel tax)
※If there is no tax exemption form, refueling may be refused.